- evaluation of clinical and economic benefits of observing patients using mobile telemonitoring technology “Home Monitoring”;
- development of clinical guidelines for monitoring patients using mobile telemonitoring technology;
- prevention of complications and iatrogenic effects of pacing.
The project involves leading medical centers in Russia, specializing in the field of interventional arrhythmology. The project uses electronic implants manufactured by BIOTRONIK for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, heart failure and prevention of sudden cardiac death threats:
- implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
Companies CIR and DICOM Consulting as technological partners of the project developed portal solution ReHoming for support of the pilot-project with following main functionality:
- Patient care and monitoring;
- Detection of significant events and informing doctors;
- Research protocol keeping;
- Building trends of physiologically valuable parameters;
- Building of Analytical reports.