HELTERBOOK – is a “patient-centric” platform of new personalized healthcare, in the center of which is the PATIENT and his relationship with the DOCTOR.
Main functionality of HELTERBOOK:
1. Providing a mechanism for collecting, storing and transmitting of any medical information pertaining to the user-patient. HELTERBOOK receives information from different sources:
- from medical organizations at various levels through integration mechanisms
- from consulting physicians, who may be given access to medical records with the patient’s permission
- information entered directly by patient
- automatically, from various medical equipment, including personal health monitoring devices
2. Scheduling and routing of service requests and further monitoring of service rendering
3. Comfortable mechanism of personal remote communication with physicians and other users
4. Integration with personal medical devices
5. Convenient functionality for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Great importance in the HELTERBOOK concept is given to the patient’s involvement in the processes related to patient’s health and health of his family members.
the HELTERBOOK concept is given to the patient’s involvement in the processes related to patient’s health and health of his family members.
HELTERBOOK platform increases efficiency of the healthcare system at no additional cost by providing physician and patient immediate access to all relevant information.
Learn more about Helterbook services on helterbook.com.